We are proud to announce that, for the third year running, The Media Image has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100. Having placed at #8 in 2015 and #24 last year, it is again a privilege to be within the top 100 placed at no 74!! The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 lists the British tech companies with the fastest growing sales over the past three years. Here at TMI we’re extremely proud to be listed for the third year running, especially considering the impressive cohort of some of the UK’s most well-known tech giants such as Skyscanner, Farfetch and FanDuel. The achievement is testament to the hard work of our multi-disciplinary teams and the entrepreneurial spirit that is fueling TMI’s continued growth and with a strong new business pipeline, global expansion and a growing team of carefully selected experts we’re excited about the next 12 months. Tech Track 100 companies are typically:
- Owned and run by entrepreneurs
- Have between 20 and 200 staff
- Have average three-year sales growth typically ranging from 40% pa to 300% p.a.
- Have sales ranging from £5m – £50m
- around 40% of the companies have venture capital backing