This is the 3rd year we have entered the awards and this year we managed to be shortlisted for every entry we submitted and more than the last 2 years so we hoping to finally get an overall win but just to make the shortlist is an amazing achievement for both TMI and our clients. A summary of the shortlists are below;
In the highly competitive vertical of Best Financial Services Campaign – PPC we have been shortlisted twice!
- The first is for our work with AZIMO. – TMI & Azimo – Driving International Growth in The Online Money Transfer Space This is true testament to the hard work and dedication from the AZIMO team led by Laura Bent and the TMI team led by Rowan Kleij. The results have been stellar and we are proud to be amongst household brand names.
- The second is for the our work with Neilsons Financial – TMI & Neilsons Financial- Protecting brand and attacking generics.
In the highly competitive vertical of Best Travel/Leisure/Sports – PPC we have also been shortlisted twice!
- The first is for out work with LadbrokesCoralPLC – TMI & Coral: Succeeding at EUROS 2016: Data-First Approach Ensures Record Acquisition During Football Frenzy. Congrats to the team at Coral led by Alexis Zamboglou & managed by Georgina Gomez and our team lead by Roy Coughlan.
- The second is for the work we have done with Mr and Mrs Smith – TMI and Smith: Using Data Driven Search to Drive New Customer Acquisition. Congrats to the smith team lead by Emmie Faust and the TMI team by Rachel Mason.
Then finally in the SEO Best retail/ecommerce category
- For AVON North America A Gateway to Savings – AVON North America and The Media Image
We are super proud to be able to go to work every day with a bunch of smart , driven and above all fun people. I would like to thank all our clients for their support and hard work as all this wouldn’t be possible without their input. The awards ceremony will be held on June 8th at the Marriott Grosvenor Square and we wish all the participating agencies and their respective clients the very best of luck. In our books we are all winners!