The Media Image has achieved an unprecedented 6 finalist positions at this year’s UK Search Awards.The UK Search Awards, which recognises the best in PPC, SEO, Content and Digital Marketing, is in its seventh year. Every year the awards attract hundreds of applications from the UK’s most innovative and powerful search and digital agencies. Prizes are awarded by an influential, multi-national judging panel.
- BEST USE OF SEARCH – GAMING – TMI & OJO – Raising A Young Casino
- BEST USE OF SEARCH – GAMING – TMI & Coral – Boxing Clever: The Rise of Combat Sports
- MOST INNOVATIVE CAMPAIGN – The Media Image & Air Charter Service – Private Jets of World Leaders UK SEO Campaign
- BEST PPC CAMPAIGN – The Media Image & AVON North America – A Gateway to Savings
- BEST USE OF CONTENT MARKETING – The Media Image & Air Charter Service – Private Jets of World Leaders UK SEO Campaign
- BEST LARGE PPC AGENCY
The Media Image CEO Grant Macfarlane , ” Its an incredible achievement to be shortlisted for 6 awards. This is across multiple verticals and disciplines. It really is a culmination of an amazing year which has seen the Media image grow from 23 staff to closing in on 40 people across 3 geographical regions. We are incredibly proud to be partnering with some of the worlds most influential brands and facing their challenges together. I feel we are ahead of the pack as The Media image has always followed a consultative approach with our clients which has lead to successful and long term partnerships. The industry is a buzz with this shift to a consultative approach but we have been living it for years. I am still enthused to work with the incredible bunch of people that make up TMI and feel even as we approach our 10th anniversary its just the beginning of bigger things to come”.
A list of all the finalists can be found Here. We wish everyone the best of Luck!
Max Brockbank is Head of SEO at The Media Image. He previously served as Global Director SEO at Hilton Worldwide and Senior Client Success Manager at SearchMetrics. As a journalist, Max worked as a reporter and editor with regional and national newspapers including the FT and the Sun, and on global publications such as TIME Magazine.