Working at The Media Image
The role of Shopping Specialist is fairly new at TMI, and has become increasingly important due to our ever-growing portfolio of e-commerce clients. The role is ideal for a candidate that can multi task between several clients, being able to provide audits, insights and recommendations on both the Google Shopping campaign set up as well as the Feeds that are piping into those campaigns.
The successful candidate is not necessarily actively managing media, like an account manager would, and acts more as an consultant across a wide array of clients. A strong Paid Search or Feed management platform expertise are preferable, and the successful candidate must be able to communicate their recommendations in a clear and convincing manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Someone with a strong understanding of Google Shopping, Google Merchant Centre, Feed management
- Detail oriented
- Understands and has experience in PPC generally.
- Strong written and verbal English language ability.
- Ability to analyse existing feeds and audit, is able to give recommendations on how to improve a client's feed set up, Google Shopping campaign set up within Google Ads.
- Able to liaise with clients to provide advice on feed and Shopping optimisation and strategy.
- Ability to multi-task working across several e-commerce brands.
- Experience with feed integrations with paid social channels, i.e Facebook, a bonus.
- Continue on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts – feed tactics, new betas etc.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Shopping and feed based optimisation in the overall media mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search and Google Shopping space.
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as Paid Social feed based activity.
Why it’s great to work at The Media Image!
- TMI Staff gets 25 day’s leave a year excluding bank holiday’s.
- TMI staff have always-on access to in-office fruit, bread, snacks, and Nutella!
- TMI staff work on some of the most exciting performance media accounts in the UK.
- TMI staff know how to have fun with monthly company events and plenty of fun after-work events.
- TMI staff get private medical and other benefits from Vitality Health Insurance.
- TMI staff have a lot of responsibility, some of our top account managers were born in the 90’s!
- TMI staff travel. With clients all over Europe and North America, we love traveling.
- TMI staff get paid really well!
- TMI staff development is supported.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org