Working at The Media Image
As an account manager, you would be responsible for the day-to-day support of Senior Account Managers in the operational delivery of SEO campaigns on large accounts as well as the full account management of smaller accounts under the guidance of Senior Account Managers and Directors. Working along-side Senior Account Managers your role would be to ensure client objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met.
The role requires a good understanding of Search engine marketing principles, staying up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical aptitude.
It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced Excel:
- Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Charting
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting
- Vba & Macros
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Have the ability to complete in depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backlink and anchor text profiles and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Fully understand, make and assist with onsite and offsite SEO improvements
- Perform in depth keyword research and present it in a guided and actionable manner to clients
- Report to clients on the results of work done
- Have a very good understanding of how to optimise sites for International SEO
- Support Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service
- Well versed in Google analytics
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of SEO Tools:
- Majestic SEO
- Screaming Frog
- Continue on-the-job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts – for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google Display Network.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Search and Display delivery in the overall mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search and Display market.
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as SEO and Display.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org