Working at The Media Image
At TMI an account manager is the person responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search campaigns, with possible oversight and or exposure to display and paid social – your primary concern would be to manage, report and optimise a campaign in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
The role requires a good understanding of Search principles, how the markets operate, plus an advanced analytical aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results. It also requires initiative and pro-activity in growing the Search accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
You should understand how other media can influence Search and Display, the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the optimisation and research tools available in the market – when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.
Skills & Requirements
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objectives.
- Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules.2
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues.
- Incorporate testing into Search and Display campaigns – for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc...
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis – Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, (with fair support from Search and Display Executives).
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week – including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against.
- Have knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools – for example, DoubleClick, Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market Research and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Support a Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service.
- Liaise with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management.
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be administratively competent.
- Continue on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts – for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google Display Network.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Search and Display delivery in the overall mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search and Display market.
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as SEO and Display.
Please send your CV to email@example.com