Working at The Media Image
At TMI an Account Director is an expert in various Paid Search disciplines (PPC, Paid Social, Display, YouTube and Mobile App promotion), with experience in successful management and client account growth, as well as the ability to lead a team of account managers and executives.
Your primary focus would be to build and maintain customer relationships and also co-ordinate and advise account managers, supervisors and executives.
The role would see you working closely with the Managing Director and CEO, as well as heads of departments to carry out and further develop TMI’s vision.
- Management and strategy
- Develop a close relationship with clients to fully understand their business targets and KPI’s.
- Assist Account managers in planning and adhering to budgets, and provide strategic guidance as to how targets are met and accounts are developed.
- Work with the Managing Director on client commercials for efficient work-flow.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that clients are being serviced effectively to a high standard and quality
- Develop close relationships with suppliers and assist in education of product updates and developments, and gain insights into various markets to be shared with both clients and staff.
- Staff Development and Training
- Training junior staff members in TMI best practices through regular sessions and workshops curated by yourself.
- Setting up Goals and Objectives for junior staff members to ensure their development within the company.
- Conduct regular reviews of staff, and assess areas of strength and development.
- Provide council and mentorship to junior members of staff to provide them with confidence and support.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Assist in the development of new business by sourcing leads, developing and conducting RFP’s and pitches.
- Company Development and Growth: Work with the Managing Director to help develop TMI, with a focus on the following:
- Process creation and refinement
- Best practice implementation
- Automation of processes (reporting, bid management, work-flow)
- Education on new developments in industries
- Education on new technologies
- Planned training and staff development
- +4 years Agency/Industry experience
- Management of budgets exceeding £250,000
- Management of a team of over 3 junior staff (managers and executives)
- Expert command of AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, GDN, YouTube, Apple Search Ads
- Expert command of 3rd party biddable platforms (DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe)
- Expert Command of Google Analytics
- Understanding of GTM and other tracking platforms
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org