About the Role
We are looking for a Paid Media specialist with proven account management experience, who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Paid Media campaigns, with oversight on all digital channels within Paid Search and Paid Social. Your primary concern will be to manage, report and optimise campaigns to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
This role requires a high proficiency in search, social plus an advanced analytical aptitude. It requires a fully motivated, numerate and articulate individual, who can build a rapport with clients, communicate clearly and analyse results effectively. Initiative and proactivity in growing the accounts is essential, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
How you’ll grow
- Exposure to on-the-job training, workshops and internal training sessions
- Learn how to identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts
- Integration into clients businesses
- Learn from TMI’s subject matter experts through our knowledge-share hub
- Experience other media, such as SEO and Display, through cross-team work
Skills & Requirements
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree from an internationally-recognised university
- Google Ads, Meta Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Highly competent in Excel
- Proven agency experience
- Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market Research and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop & deliver innovative paid strategies for our clients that coordinate with SEO activity
- Research & Identify opportunities for client growth in existing and new paid channels
- Be a team player who boosts their department’s collective knowledge and is always hungry to be at the forefront of the industry
- Manage key client relationships
- Work with clients across multiple search and social channels to drive success and growth
- Hands-on management of client accounts
- Be main point of contact for your clients on reporting, performance and opportunities
- Report to Account Director
Perks & Privileges
- 25 days annual leave (excl. PHs) (+1 day p/a worked)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Quarterly socials, pizza days and coffee mornings
- 3 “Personal” days p/a
- Private medical insurance and other benefits from Vitality(UK) or Medical Aid Contribution(ZA), after successful completion of probation.