About the Role
We are looking for an Senior Account Executive with proven account management experience, who will be responsible for the assistance of day-to-day delivery of Paid Media campaigns, with oversight on all digital channels within Paid Search and Social – your primary concern will be to manage, report and optimise campaigns to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
This role requires a high proficiency in paid search and social, and advanced analytical aptitude. It requires a highly motivated, numerate and articulate individual, who can build a rapport with clients, communicate clearly and analyse results effectively. It also requires initiative and proactivity in growing the accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
How you’ll grow
- Exposure to on-the-job training, workshops and internal training sessions
- Learn how to identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts
- Integration into clients businesses
- Learn from our subject matter experts through our knowledge-share hub
- Experience other media, such as SEO and Display, through cross-team work
Skills & Requirements
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree from an internationally-recognised university
- Google Ads, Meta Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Great Excel skills
- Proven agency experience
- Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market Research and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Research & Identify opportunities for client growth in existing and new paid channels
- Be a team player who boosts their department’s collective knowledge and is always hungry to be at the forefront of the industry
- Manage key client relationships
- Work with clients across multiple search and social channels to drive success and growth
- Report to Account Manager
Perks & Privileges
- 25 days annual leave (plus PHs) (+1 day p/a worked)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Quarterly socials, pizza days and coffee mornings
- 3 “Personal” days p/a
- Private medical insurance and other benefits from Vitality(UK) or Medical Aid Contribution(ZA), after successful completion of probation.