Introduction to The Media Image
The Media Image (TMI) is an independent performance media agency offering a full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data and results. TMI was founded by Grant MacFarlane shortly after leaving Google in 2008. In the last three years, TMI has grown from a London staff complement of just four to a staff of more than 50 people working in three offices around the world.
Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of big global clients such as MGM Grand, Rank Gaming, AVON North America, Clarins, Refinitiv and City Index. SInce 2017, TMI’s growth has been recognized by both Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 indices, which feature the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both cases, TMI featured in the top 20 in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
As SEO Account Manager, you will be responsible for the operational delivery of campaigns for large and small accounts under the guidance of Senior Account Managers and Directors. You will ensure project objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met.
The role requires an excellent understanding of Search Engine Marketing principles, and the ability to stay up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical aptitude.
You must be highly motivated, numerate and articulate when speaking to clients, writing documents or analysing results.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with big-name brands and up-and-coming names in the UK. North America and elsewhere, (including beauty, travel, gaming, finance, real estate and more).
You will sit across a range of accounts, so there is no danger of “siloing”.
- In-depth technical audits on large international websites
- On-going onsite monthly maintenance
- Ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Competitor research
- Backlink auditing
- SEO project management (budgeting and trafficking)
- Management of all aspects of client campaigns including account management and attending weekly calls and meetings
- Monthly reporting
- Management of outsourced service providers
- Assist with junior SEO training
- Assist in preparing client pitch documents from time to time
- Assist on HR responsibilities such as interviews as required
- Minimum 2 years’ agency experience
- Proven SEO knowledge and direct management of SEO campaigns (experience with SEO in eCommerce a major advantage)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, Google Data Studio is advantageous)
- Experience with important SEO data tools (SEMRush, LRT, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, Microsoft Excel, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Exceptional attention to detail a must
- An understanding of Social Media
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- App Store Optimization (ASO) experience/ knowledge helpful
- Continue on-the-job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts – for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google Display Network.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Search and Display delivery in the overall mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search and Display market.
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as SEM and Display.
Why it’s great to work at The Media Image!
- TMI Staff get 25 days' leave a year – excluding bank holidays.
- TMI staff know how to enjoy themselves – pandemics willing – with monthly company gatherings, regular social events and plenty of after-work fun
- TMI staff get private medical and other benefits from Vitality Health Insurance.
- TMI staff development is supported.
- TMI staff get paid really well!