Introduction to The Media Image
The Media Image (TMI) is an independent performance media agency offering a paid search led full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data and results.
TMI was founded in 2008 by Grant MacFarlane shortly after his departure from Google. Since inception, the agency has grown from a London staff compliment of four to over ninety as of January 2022. Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of numerous large global clients including the likes of MGM Grand, AVON North America, Clarins, Fenty Beauty, Boots, and Thomson Reuters to name a few.
Furthermore, TMI’s growth in recent years was recognized by both the Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and the Deloitte Fast 50 indices, listing the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both listings, TMI featured within the top twenty in both 2017 and 2018.
About Your Role
We are looking for an energetic person who will fit in with our dynamic, young, and culturally diverse personnel.
Your role will be varied and no two days will be the same. You will be required to undertake the basic running the office efficiently, which will be anything from keeping the fridge and the stationary cupboard stocked, to making flight and hotel bookings. You will also be a PA to the Senior management team, taking meeting notes and running the Managing Partner’s diary. You will feel comfortable communicating with staff of all levels of seniority, and also dealing with outside stakeholders. You will be encouraged to make this role your own, so we therefore, expect you to feel free to make suggestions that will improve upon current systems that are currently in place.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be able to work from the office in London at least 3 days a week
- Working in a similar Administration role
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Works well as part of a team, can also work autonomously
- Confident with using computers
- Can do approach
- Be able to take notes in meetings
- 0 to 1 years’ experience in administration preferable
- Open to part-time work leading to full time.
Why it’s great to work at TMI!
- TMI Staff get 25 day’s leave a year excluding bank holidays plus an extra day for every day served up to a max of 5 days.
- TMI staff have always-on access to free tea, coffee and snacks!
- TMI staff work on some of the most exciting performance media accounts, such as Boots, MGM, AVON etc.
- TMI staff know how to have fun with monthly company events and plenty of fun after work events, once COVID allows.
- TMI staff get private medical and other benefits from Vitality Health Insurance, access to Cycle to Work Scheme and Access to Employee Assist Programme, through Spectrum.
- TMI staff have a lot of responsibility, some of our top account managers were born in the 90’s! This makes for a very young sociable group of people to work with.
- We have staff in different geographical areas, and there is an international collaborative vibe between colleagues.
- TMI staff get paid really well.
- TMI staff development is encouraged and supported.