Introduction to The Media Image
The Media Image (TMI) is an independent performance media agency offering a full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data and results. TMI was founded by Grant MacFarlane shortly after leaving Google in 2008. In the last three years, TMI has grown from a London staff complement of just four to a staff of more than 50 people working in three offices around the world.
Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of big global clients such as MGM Grand, AVON North America, Clarins, FOREX.COM and City Index. SInce 2017, TMI’s growth has been recognized by both Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 indices, which feature the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both cases, TMI featured in the top 20 in 2017 and 2018.
Working at The Media Image
To support our expansion we are looking for talented graduates to assist in delivering successful Organic Search campaigns (SEO) campaigns for a range of markets. Comprehensive training will be provided, however, these roles will best suit those who can combine a love of the technical with creative flair and good use of language.
Ultimate Job Description
Your responsibilities will eventually include
- Analysing website content and code
- Finding solutions to on-page and off-page SEO problems
- Researching search terms for effectiveness and conversion
- Reaching out to bloggers and writers to build good backlinks
- Managing sometimes complex projects to tight deadlines
- Using Analytics and other third-party data to inform the progress of the work
- Producing clear, understandable and actionable reports for clients
Initial Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Basic understanding of SEO and ranking factors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mind with the ability to think laterally
- Strong personal and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to show initiative and imagination under pressure, and meet tough deadlines
- Proactivity and assertiveness in support of good teamwork
- Continue on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts
- Keep abreast of any developments in SEO.
Why it’s great to work at The Media Image!
- TMI Staff get 25 days’ leave a year, excluding bank holidays.
- TMI staff know how to enjoy themselves, with monthly company events and plenty of fun after-work events
- TMI staff get private medical and other benefits from Vitality Health Insurance.
- TMI staff development is supported.
- TMI staff get paid really well!
Please send your CV to email@example.com