To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular Web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page.I don't want to get the best experience continue without upgrade
Our objective was to generate as many patient and specialist sign ups as possible on the Doctify website via digital acquisition channels. The main challenge was to figure out how best to segment vistors as specialist or patient, as these two segments have very different value to the business. Our approach was to utilise interest, category and audience insights from Facebook to drive specialist sign ups and leverage keyword-intent from AdWords to identify a patient enquiry.
There were two primary target audiences:
For the patient acquisition PPC campaign, we began by building out campaigns combing keyword searches for the specialisms + London, specialist + borough, and specialist + private.
After monitoring the performance of these campaigns and conducting further research, we went on to build out keyword campaigns combining specialist + London Postcodes.This resulted in an extensive keyword list of over 100,000 keywords. We carried out continuous A/B landing page tests between the homepage and the sign up page in order to gauge statistically significant differences in conversion rate. In conjunction with this, we constantly tweaked ad copy at individual ad group level.
With regards to specialist acquisition on Facebook, we needed to identify specific targeting options that would allow us to effectively target only individuals that are in fact doctors or similar healthcare practitioners. To do this, we identified a host of industry, interest and job targeting criteria that would be viable, as well as reviewing hundreds of groups and pages that we could use to boost the initial audience subset. This resulted in a very granular campaign matrix, which could be used to quickly cull any underperforming audiences and minimised wastage.
During our 3 month trial period we’ve accomplished the following: